Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Government Has My Phone Numbers!

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. The US Government has all of the phone numbers I make. Even though I don't think I've ever placed an international call, it is unnerving. They now know:

1)I place Chinese takeout orders 5 days a week
2)Call 411 to get the Chinese takout place's number each time
3)Prank call the Operator on Saturday nights before bed
4)Use my dialup modem to connect to AOL at 330 in the morning for er....research

Get a clue America! Who the F@#$ cares who you are calling and who knows? The phone companies should already have given this information to the Government without being asked. Hell, most already gave info to the Government with little resistance...why?

BECAUSE IT IS A GOOD FRIGGING IDEA!

They are not trying to find out how many orders of Chinese you get weekly. They don't have the manpower. They are trying to stop you from communicating with Alseiwheirwazad about attending the International Terrorist Training Camp (ITTC) in Iran in the fall.

GET A CLUE!

I can already see the CBS news tonight with geezer Bob at the helm:

"President Bush defends monitoring of every citizen's phone records."

The liberal media love to pile it on Bush:

Bush is the reason gas prices are so high
Bush is the reason why we have a shit outcome in Iraq
Bush is the reason Al Gore grew a beard

Why is the stock market up? Not because of Bush...no only when it goes down is it Bush's fault.

INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BELOW:

The President is not responsible for your hair falling out, your steamed dumplings not showing up in your last carryout order, or your car breaking down. If you see something you don't like, take action - don't find a scapegoat you damn coward!

No comments: